Infra-red bob from number plates has forever been an issue with CCTV Cameras. A few cameras will permit you to see number plates during light hours however as it gets dull and the camera infra-red switches on so the number plate shows up as a white rectangular box.
Another model KS-848VR presented by DDS (which has a goal of 540TVL, SONY SuperHAD CCD with SONY DSP along with 8-40mm Auto-Iris Lens) will permit you to see number plates upto 25m away with head-on headlights. To see number plates with headlights on, the camera should be zoomed in to cover something like 3m width. To acquire ideal outcomes at 25m distance, the camera should be mounted 5m over the ground level. Moreover, to get ideal outcomes at say 10m distance, the camera okamiccd.com should be mounted 3m over the ground level.
This CCTV Camera is a 1/3″ SONY SuperHAD CCD based unit with Day and Night seeing and a Vari-central 8-40mm focal point for long reach applications. For night utilize the camera has 8 computers (Hi-power) and 22 laptops (standard) IR LEDs allowing it a Night Vision scope of ~ 70m (maker claims 80m).
1/3″ SONY SuperHAD CCD with SONY DSP
* Goal choices: 420TVL and 540TVL
* 8 laptops (Hi-power) and 22 computers (standard) Infra-red (IR) LEDs
* IR range ~70m
* Vari-central 8mm-40mm Manual Lens, movable
* Vari-Focal Controls under base (Zoom and Focus)
* Peruse tags with headlights ON upto 25m
* Weatherproof (for Internal and External use), IP65
* Light 1 Lux day, 0 Lux night
* Auto AGC, BLC
* Incorporates sliding awning
* Link oversaw Bracket
* Variety: Silver